From Sokos Hotel President to Tali Bowling Center:
Use buses number 14 or 39.
Zones are AB.
Prizes and more information www.hsl.fi/en/tickets
Download HSL´s app here (free of charge). You can buy tickets, use Journey Planner and get transport information tailored specifically for you.
The Helsinki Card is a comprehensive sightseeing package, which allows visitors to experience the best of Helsinki while saving time and money. Available in 1, 2 and 3-day durations, The Helsinki Card includes free entry to over 25 top attractions and museums, as well as a City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour (18 Apr-Oct)!
- Free entry to 25+ attractions, tours, and museums including Suomenlinna Fortress Island, Beautiful Canal Route, Amos Rex, SEA LIFE Helsinki and Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Free Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour to explore Helsinki as long as your Helsinki Card is valid (18 April – October)
- Free unlimited journeys on public transport* with Helsinki Card CITY and Helsinki Card REGION including train to/from the Helsinki Airport – Trams, Buses, Metro, Local trains, Suomenlinna Ferry. No need for any separate tickets.
- Free Helsinki Card Guidebook full of useful information to help plan your trip
- Discounted Price to 25+ extra attractions, tours and experiences including SkyWheel, Helsinki Zoo and Heureka the Finnish Science Centre.
- Optional upgrade to Helsinki Card REGION to get you to/from the airport, and explore neighboring Espoo, Kauniainen, and Vantaa.
*Travel on public transport is not included with Helsinki Mobile Card